Sparkling Jewels for Every Wedding Theme
It’s the month of June and do you know what that means?
It’s officially wedding season and this month will be all about butteflies, fine jewelry and lots of love. In celebration of this lovely season, Miladay is listing down its top jewelry collections that will match the 5 most popular wedding themes. So if you’re a bride-to-be or attending a wedding, it’s time to take down notes because occassions like these are always a good avenue to dress up, to feel beautiful and to dazzle like a precious jewel.
- Garden Wedding – Bring out your florals, butterflies or anything nature inspired for this kind of wedding theme. Bloom with jewelry pieces that will bring out your inner glow and go for pieces from our Belle d’ Autome, Saphir de Joie and Enchanté
- Watercolor – This unique wedding theme will definitely bring out your creative side. For this kind of concept, add a splash of color and go for jewels from our Merlot, Marée and Rendezvous collections that you can mix and match.
- Boho – For its fun and creative vibe, boho or bohemian is probably one of the most popular wedding themes at the moment. You may opt to do some layering or stacked jewels to achieve this look. Your best jewelry options are gold pieces from our Italia and Stella collections.
- Tropical – Who doesn’t love a beach wedding or sunset wedding? Tropical weddings are also a very popular theme because of its romantic feel. For this kind of setting, the best jewels to wear are pearls. Luminous and elegant South Sea pearls from our Pearlfection and Luna Dea collections.
- Fairy Tale – Sometimes it’s a feeling, sometimes it’s a wedding theme. Every woman dreams of a fairy tale kind of wedding — something out of a book with an ending that goes “and they lived happily ever after.” On a very special day such as a wedding, your jewels must also last forever. That’s why diamonds are your best bet for a theme like this. Shine like a diamond and go for timeless pieces from our Classics, Marqueza, L’emeraude and Diamante collections.